Sunday, October 17, 2010

Catching Up

The best laid plans of mice and men . . . sigh.
I got absolutely no homework done today, and that is the fault of:

The Big Bang Theory
 Seriously.  Watched most of season 2 with every intention of being productive today, but lost track of time and honestly wasn't trying all too hard to begin with.  I probably looked like this most of the time:
...except when I was laughing.
 Completely unrelated:
I want to make a Kim Pine costume.  I figure if I learn her drum parts from the movie, it'd be super legit.  Of course, the earlier portion of this post comments on how excellent I am at following through with things.

1 comment:

  1. Kim Pine costume FTW!!!!

    Also, gotta love the Big Bang Theory. Except that it's now stealing viewership from "Community" and "30 Rock"!

    ReplyDelete