Monday, October 25, 2010

Ketchup

Today, the application for JET Programme (Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme) became available.  I only spell it that way because that's how it is on their website.  (Yes I did just check.)
*sigh* Even Pangolin scored higher than I did on the "How Asian are you?" test.
I think it would be incredibly amazing to get to teach in Japan!!

Today, I also biked to Goodwill in hopes of purchasing overalls:

Note my lack of blue and my lack of overalls.
Apparently, they'd had several pairs just last week.  Curse you, fellow Halloween-costume-shopping-procrastinators!  Oh well.  The hat and mustache should do the trick anyhow.

I've been wearing a little bit of makeup to church for the past couple of weeks.  I creep myself out widening my eyes at myself whenever I have to put on mascara...

2 comments:

  1. I creep myself out whenever I open my eyes to put in contacts. Part of why I don't wear them that often anymore.

    And I think I ranked as 75% Asian because of my family's intense focus on intelligence, hard work and good grades. I mean, on the outside I'm as white as can be, and on the inside I'm a Black Panther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...i love that comparison picture.

    and, yay for mascara!!! ^O^

    ReplyDelete